How do I know if I need a lawyer?

You should contact a lawyer if:

  • You believe you have been discriminated, harassed, or retaliated against at your place of employment
  • You believe there is illegal or discriminatory conduct occurring at your work, and you need advice on how to bring that to your employer’s attention
  • You believe that if you complain about discrimination or a denial of rights (work comp or FMLA) that you will be retaliated against by your place of employment.

If you're considering a case, contact us!

We can help

« Back